Thursday, November 12, 2009

blast from the past: Christmas with friends

So technically these are holiday photos, but I figured "What the h, I've already put up my Christmas lights, so clearly I have no shame!"
Totem pole: me, Aimee, Charlotte & Kristin
Charlotte, Aimee, Kelley & me, with Kitty
I'm not sure exactly when these were taken; the date stamp on the photos says 5/15/94, but that wouldn't explain the Christmas accoutrements! 1994 is probably correct. Charlotte & Aimee are two of my best friends from college (Columbus College of Art & Design, aka CCAD). I met Charlotte at the end of my freshman year, and we were totally inseparable from then on...that is until Hallmark separated us when I moved out to KC! She is undoubtedly one of the coolest, smartest & most talented people I have ever met. One of those people that is good at absolutely everything, and you kinda want to hate her, except that you can't because she's so awesome. Actually, I'd describe Aimee the same way! Char is still in Columbus, and Aimee is out in San Francisco. Gotta convince them to take a girls-only vacation with me sometime to catch up! (Preferably with Kelley & Kristin too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment