Friday, November 13, 2009

Debbie Barb's retirement lunch @ Milano

Leah, ?, Holly, ?, Zura, Joyce, Pam, me, Debbie, Liz, Sandy, Julie, Jean, Becca & Melody

My friend & former Design Planner (from our Flex team days), Debbie, just retired from Hallmark. We had such a great time working together. Debbie actually reminds me of my Mom in a lot of ways: her sense of humor, hardworking nature, and no-nonsense outlook on life. I was lucky enough to be one of the invitees to her lunch at Milano. Debbie was so happy, and we had so much fun catching up with each other. She recently moved down to her house at the lake full-time, and her husband Steve will retire in March. I will definitely miss seeing her face around work, but I'm so happy for them!

the atrium at Milano:
mmm...tiramisu...
apparently Liz is going to miss Debbie a LOT:
Debbie & me:

No comments:

Post a Comment