Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dinner, aka my undoing

   I had dinner at one of my favorite restaurants tonight, Blanc Burger + Bottles. The funny thing is, I skipped dinner last night (went straight from work to a physical therapy appointment, then met my broker to close on the refinancing of my mortgage, then went out for drinks), and I didn't have a whole lot to eat today (coffee, chocolate oatmeal & some leftover risotto). I also spent an hour in yoga class & then swam for half an hour this afternoon. So I was starving when I got to Blanc, but between the Shatto fried cheese curds with tomatillo chutney, the sweet potato fries with homemade ketchup, the monstrous "American Kobe" burger, and the rich chocolate milk, I am hurting now! (Ok, granted, it was totally worth it, but ouch!)

No comments:

Post a Comment