Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Random Hallmark Moments: my awesome team

   Today was the annual EMW holiday party, and there were a lot of desserts and a lot of laughs, which doesn't really distinguish it from any regular old day at the office. Exactly how we like it. "EMW" stands for Emotion My Way, the name of our department. Which is not to be confused with the "related" video on Youtube, about the EMW pole dancing competition.
Stephen, me and Joan
Too cute... Melissa and Camille
Kim and Melissa... and Michael! (Also, Joan's fingers.)
Lindsey, Maria and Laurie: our fearless leaders
Joan and Kim. I don't think I've ever seen these two not laughing.
I don't know who this idiot is.
Melissa trying to enjoy her salad.
The three sweetest words in the English language:
Much ado about meat:
More desserts than anything else. We know how to eat!
 My chocolate-mint brownies. Jackson Pollack couldn't have painted nicer brownies, I'm pretty sure. And I ate fully half of them.
Thanks to Melissa for the photos, since I forgot my @%&! camera!
   Later, Gary sent these heartwarming holiday videos with this comment, "Btw, I meant nothing by which photos went with which character... I was just having fun. Okay, maybe Jen was an obvious choice."   An EMW Christmas Carol  /  It's a Wonderful Group

2 comments:

  1. I really like the video, especially the sketches of those of us missing. Including me! :) I was sorry not to be there. Glad to get a peek at the festivities. And yes, my heart was a little warmed by that video. As Casey tells me, I'm a sap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU made those mint brownies? They were AWESOME!!! Seriously, I will fight you for that recipe.

    ReplyDelete