Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday, Mr. Tay!

   I met Taylor on June 21, 2008 at the Paws in the Park fundraiser, he joined my household shortly thereafter, and I've felt lucky to have him since day one! Today we celebrated his birthday in style, with a few extra treats and a romp at Stoll Park, with his Shiba buddies, Sookie (and Ryan), and Layla (and Ashley). He is snoozing so hard at my feet on the couch right now that I can assure you that he had a BLAST.
   Losing Atom this week has been a sobering reminder that we need to appreciate each and every moment with our loved ones, whether they walk on two legs or four. So give your pets an extra big hug and an extra treat today. Mr. Tay would be very pleased if you did.
   The clouds over the park tonight were dramatic and beautiful. We enjoyed quite a show as our doggies romped and played together. (If only I had brought my GOOD camera... AARGH!!)

1 comment: