Monday, December 19, 2011

Where's Sherlock Holmes when you need him?

Q: What's this?
A: Not a scene you want to come home to.
   Very curious about how my short little Taylor managed to get all the way up on my countertop and pull down a full plate of mint-chocolate-chocolate chip cookies & a piece of Mary Ann's Texas sheet cake that was way back against the wall. (But I guess I shouldn't be too surprised since I myself scaled a 10-12' wall in the Ruckus.) This boy's back legs are like coiled springs.
   Hitting this height is a new low for him... And this is the THIRD dish he has broken recently in his gluttonous pursuits. This was my favorite sushi-serving platter, so I put the dogs right outside & am leaving them out (yes, in the pouring rain!) to prevent me from breaking THEM into little pieces...
   This little incident has unequivocally proven that chocolate is both a stimulant and an aphrodisiac for dogs. Because Taylor has been a total spaz all night, howling, whining, pouncing, throwing toys, and then following Aki around, humping her until she gets pissed off and roars & snaps at him, then once she settles... coming back for another round. It was a LONG night! And Taylor woke me up periodically, getting into things and chewing them up.
   I swear to Dog that IF I ever have children, they will NOT be eating any sugar, because my nerves can't handle any more than a hopped-up Shiba Inu. He is a TERROR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment