Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sponsor Team ShibaRunner!

   This is the official Shiba-Inu-powered fundraising page for Dog-n-Jog. You can sponsor our team by clicking here. 100% of your gifts will go toward helping the homeless pets (of all makes and models) currently at the Humane Society of Greater Kansas City's no kill shelter.
   I have donated artwork to HSGKC to support fundraising efforts since 1997. My partner-in-crime and lil' sister, Lindsey, hails from Ohio. This will be her third trip to KC to run in DNJ. While our 12-legged team is unlikely to place this year (I took my first run in TEN WEEKS last night, having finally been cleared to start exercising from my injury), we promise we will run our hearts out. Your support will make the shelter pets winners for sure!
   You can find more information about the event on HSGKC's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment