Saturday, June 1, 2013

Gear Crazy

   The big box o' crazy Memorial Day sale loot arrived, almost immediately. Free 2-day shipping rocks! Problem is, now I wanna go backpacking right now. I finally have all the basics, and high quality ones too since I've slowly been amassing my collection over time. And leveraging the expertise of my friends of course.
   I don't yet have a backpacking tent, thanks to being paralyzed by choices during the sale, so I'm biding my time on that. I do have a really nice Coleman tent thanks to Scott & Allyson! Too heavy to carry on my back, but perfect for car camping. Brett is teasing me about my luxury air mattress, but we'll see who's laughing when I get an awesome night's sleep, and then wake up to really good (not instant... shudder!) coffee
The Japanese sure know their gear. That cup weighs nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment