Sunday, July 14, 2013

Colorful Reunion

   I will soon be traveling to Ohio for my 20 year high school reunion, which will be the first class reunion I've attended. Honestly, one of the biggest reasons I'm going is that I found out that Color Run Columbus is that morning. I'll be technicolor for the reunion Saturday night!  :)
   The other reason, of course, is that a few of my close friends whom I don't see often enough will be there. I haven't seen the vast majority of my classmates since graduation, save the sporadic status updates on Facebook. And how could that not be interesting?
   Will I be one of the few who has remained single? And whose "kids" wear fur coats? Will I recognize everyone? Will everyone recognize me? Who has moved the farthest from Central Ohio? Who has the coolest job? The weirdest? No job at all? And how did the art nerd voted "most likely to succeed" become one of the biggest jocks in the class? Answers to these questions and more coming soon.
Designed by my high school art teacher, a certain Mr. Art Counts
(his first name is Arthur)

No comments:

Post a Comment