Thursday, December 19, 2013

No soup...?

   Tomorrow--or should I say today since it's after midnight?!--is our department holiday potluck lunch. It's supposed to be a friendly competition for homemade soups. And I signed up to make my famous carrot – ginger soup. I was really excited to make it too… Until my date tonight went into extra innings. I kind of thought that the Price Chopper was open all night, but it was definitely closed when I arrived after 11:00. Crap! No soup for me! Or anyone else!!!
   So you know what I'm doing right now? Cheating. (Seems to be a lot of that going around lately.) That's right, I'm on Panera Bread's website, trying to order soup that I can pick up in time for the party tomorrow. The question is, do I come clean, or try to pass it off as homemade? We shall see…

No comments:

Post a Comment