Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Dog-n-Jog 2014

   I was privileged to be asked by HSGKC (Humane Society of Greater Kansas City) to design their event logo and t-shirts once again. I've been creating the logo every year since 2005. This will change from 2014 on: the logo this year will be "remixed" (color changes) for proceeding years, rather than a whole new design. This is smart because it gives the shelter a recognizable brand for their events, and greatly simplifies the work.
   While it's a little sad to think that I won't be doing new logos every year, I never seem to have trouble keeping busy and this will free me up for new creative projects. (Art Unleashed will follow the same plan.) So without further ado, here's the logo:
And the t-shirts will be charcoal gray:
   And this year, for the first time, they asked me to design the race bib, too! This is very exciting to me as a runner: my first race bib design. I gave them two options. I have a favorite, but am awaiting their selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment