Thursday, April 3, 2014

Room and Boards

   I'm beginning to amass quite a nice collection! And I'm starting to design my own longboard which I plan to draw, paint, assemble, and ride this summer.
   I've been riding the K2 moment since I took my first lesson in January 2011. And, I purchased the Solomon radiant on super sale, and promptly hung it on my wall as art. Not sure if I'll ever ride it. Then I purchased the DB foxtrot longboard, after seeing it in a shopwindow in Portland on Christmas Day 2013. I plan to apply polyurethane to protect it, and then start writing it. And the Hellcat is my newest acquisition, from my trip to Winter Park, Colorado, this month. It was a bit of a present to myself for progressing in my riding ability. And also because I managed not to break anything in the 2013–2014 season!!!
   Before long I'm going to have to create a whole room just to house all of my toys.  I've said it before and I'll say it again: these are terrible hobbies for an artist to get into. There is no end in sight!
#snowboarding #longboarding #ridehellcat #ridesnowboards #k2moment #solomonradiant #dblongboards #foxtrot

No comments:

Post a Comment