Tuesday, August 26, 2014

It's officially official!!!

   Announcing a moment for which I've been working for nearly a year… I am flashing a big, BIG OKAY sign!!!! I don't know yet whether you can drink champagne underwater, but I intend to find out.
   What a difference a few years makes… I went from not swimming to swimming five years ago; to open water certification four years ago; to taking a trip with a group of strangers to Honduras one year ago… To all this. I am now a professional Scuba diver.
   My deep diver specialty card should already be on its way to me. And I've done all the diving to complete specialties in night diver, wreck diver, underwater navigation, and peak performance buoyancy... Just need to complete the reading and written work.
   I started my training journey last October as a way to get more comfortable in the water, and it seems like it worked! I dream of being in it all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment