Saturday, November 15, 2014

Northpolians!

   Some of our merry crew in Times Square for our big Northpole Communicator event this weekend! Bring your kids to Crown Center 12/5-12/7 to experience talking to the Northpole elves! And for those of you in Cali, I'll be at the event at Hollywood & Highland 12/19-12/21.
   The Northpole movie premieres tonight at 7:00pm CST on the Hallmark Channel. It will also be on Netflix and other streaming services, and the DVD will be available wherever Hallmark products are sold (Hallmark Gold Crown stores, CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, Kohl's, JCPenney, etc.). The DVD at Walmart contains exclusive bonus content: Polariffic!, a 5-minute 3D-animated short that I directed/produced with my colleagues. 
   In case it isn't obvious, I'm a Hallmark employee. But I wouldn't be sharing this if I didn't believe we had created something truly special!

No comments:

Post a Comment