Monday, January 26, 2015

Eat the rainbow

    At work I am our division's "wellness ambassador", meaning I help distribute information to raise awareness about health issues in order to improve the health of our workforce and to keep healthcare costs low. We just started a challenge called "eat the rainbow" to encourage people to eat at least two servings of fruits, and three servings of vegetables every day.
   The name is fitting, but it's also funny. And speaking of funny names, today one of my coworkers busted out the term "nutgraph" three times in the same sentence. I had to stop her to say WTF. She explained it, and tried to make me look foolish for not having heard the term before, but I would venture a guess that most people have never heard it. So I googled it.

No comments:

Post a Comment