Sunday, February 1, 2015

And the Annie goes to...

   While I wish I were bringing home the Annie award for our animated short, Polariffic!, it is indeed a great honor to have been nominated among such an incredible lineup of studios and talent, for a chance at animation's highest honor.
 
   Congratulations to my coworkers at Hallmark who had a hand in envisioning our animation and creating product based upon it, and to our hugely talented partners at Bent Image Lab for producing such a gorgeous and engaging piece. Here's hoping there will be more to come... Cheers!
   Download the awards program. Watch the entire ceremony! Here is a recap of the night from the talented Charles-Henri Avelange, who wrote the score. And a post on Pixar's blog. (Can I just say how proud I am even to be a co-loser with Pixar?!) And a post on an Oregonian media blog.
   Special congratulations to my brother-in-law and everyone at team Disney on a very successful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment