Sunday, June 7, 2015

Finally... down to Business

   It has taken me forever (okay, 3 months) to finish designing these things, but I finally got them done this afternoon: my new business cards! First time I've used Moo.com (images above) and I'm excited to see how they turn out. 
   And I also hedged my bets by ordering cards from Vistaprint.com, too. We'll see how the quality compares. Both sites were easy to use (Moo has a slight advantage). Both offer similar options—I ordered matte finish from Moo and super high gloss from VP. Curious to see what the color fidelity is, especially on the matte stock. VP's prices are better, but their minimum order quantity is also higher. I like the way VP displays your finished cards for approval (good luck reading that tiny type, though! No way!) VP also presents you with a ridiculous number of additional products you can buy, once you make it to the cart (mugs, stickers, signs, mouse pads... it's pretty brilliant, actually!).
   In a week or so I'll know the verdict!

No comments:

Post a Comment