Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Bliss

   I am quite sure I have never seen anyone happier than this kitten. And I have that same smile on my face, knowing that I found exactly the right person to adopt him. 
   Nacho's owner fell and broke her ankle last week, which is terrible, but it means they are spending a lot of quality time together, which is awesome. It was love at first sight for both of them, and they now have a bond that nothing will be able to break.
   I can't even begin to describe the happiness that this photo brings me... it is symbolic of my friendship with Mary Ann, my faithful pet sitter, who found this kitty. She has a huge heart and I'm so lucky we are connected. So glad I was able to help her help this little guy.
Another nominee for the best photo ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment