Friday, August 28, 2015

Inspiration: wings

   I love this quote that I found today, in part because it reminds me of the amazing and inspiring time I had in Hawaii this summer with Laura and the Ocean Matters group. On the last evening we were together, Laura gathered us and presented us each with a single feather, a symbol of many things. 
   "Feathers represent flight and freedom soaring above looking from a higher perspective, and moving beyond boundaries and limitations." (Written by Natalia Kuna, published in the magazine “Alive, So Make it Count!”). She goes on to say that "White feathers symbolize hope, trust, faith, protection, and peace." 
   What a lovely and thoughtful gift to us all; it holds so much personal meaning for me, giving me courage while embarking on my new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment