Thursday, October 1, 2015

Photo Sharing: Peter and Taylor

   I couldn't be more proud that Peter likes my photo enough to share it! What an unforgettable evening that was. He is every bit the kind, caring, immensely talented man that his music would have you imagine him to be. The world would be a better place if we all loved each other as much as Peter loves the world. 
   Today has been fantastic. It started with emails from Laura and Peter, asking me to confirm that this work is mine, and asking permission for it to be printed in Operation Respect's annual report. The organization focuses on "Creating compassionate, safe, and respectful environments" for kids and all. Love Peter, love his mission, so the answer was of course YES!!! You can find Peter's posts here.
AND:
   My buddy Allyson also shared this post, featuring my beloved Taylor-man on a Shoebox card... another of my photos. (In truth, he isn't the digger, that's Aki. He creates his own brand of mischief.)
   Hmmm. Maybe I should go in to photography???  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment