Saturday, October 31, 2015

Contained

   Noseeums. Those invisible little flesh eating buggers that nearly no-handedly ruined an entire dive trip to Honduras for me. Getting bitten by them is like mosquitoes, only 1000 times worse. And to add insult to injury, if you can't see them, you can't swat them!
   So of course my good "friend", Fred, brought me a thoughtful gift when he went to Honduras this year… A jar full of Honduran sand most likely containing my minuscule nemesis. He was so excited-slash-scared to give it to me he practically threw it and ran, lest I retaliate. Fortunately for him, I thought it was hilarious.
   Almost as hilarious as being able to prove that I do indeed fit into carry on luggage. So that begs the question, where are we going next? Now you can confidently say, "have Jen, will travel!"