Sunday, September 11, 2016

Messages from home

   Received a couple of entertaining emails complete with photos from my petsitter while I was out of the country: 
   Kismet opened one of the upper kitchen cabinets and ate an entire bag of dried shrimp treats. 
   Aki "redecorated" by pulling stuff off a shelf, likely in an attempt to reach a suspected mouse behind the shelf. 
   Nothing about Taylor, which made me strongly suspicious of two possible scenarios:
   I discovered his mischief once I got home. Big pile of poop in the living room… Somebody had an upset tummy. That was super fun to clean up at 1:30 AM.
   The one possible downside to having the world's best petsitter is that these guys are so loved that they hardly notice I'm gone! (But I wouldn't have it any other way!!!) We all love Mary Ann!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment