Sunday, June 18, 2017

Dog n Jog 2017 / Father's Day

   Happy Father's day to my Dad. He drove all the way out here from Columbus to attend Dog n Jog with me last weekend. Here's a photo of us, and a few photos captured by the KC Community Faces photographer. Fun to see that sea of orange shirts!
   We had a great crowd as usual! So much fun, and soooooo many pups! Always fun to see so many people sporting my t-shirt design, and as usual, saw a few shirts from past years. I love that people like the shirts enough that they keep them and wear them again and again—I see them around town too. 
   It has been such a fun privilege to design the branding for this event since 2005! Big thanks to Kate, Kathi, Gina, and all my friends at The Humane Society of Greater Kansas City! The Shiba Squad and I are already looking forward to next year.
 Gina Levra, volunteer manager for HSGKC
 Gary Lezak and Sunny the Weather Dog
 2014 & 2016 shirts
Me, trying to keep up with Mister T! 10 years old, and running strong for a very hot mile

No comments:

Post a Comment