Sunday, March 29, 2009

My obsession with toys... uh... I mean "designer vinyls"

   Toys by Touma... I've recently added some mini Skuttles, Evil Skater hellhound, a Crazy Kazu Mouse, Little Trickers and two mini Destdons to my collection!
Gaburin (KFGU, Kaiju For Grown-Ups), Evil Skater dog & Baboo:
Mini Destdon (one glows in the dark!):
Little Trickers:
Dragamel by Tim Biskup:

Go Lucky Neko by Delmi:
Gotta love a zombie cat & robot cat:
Ledbetter sea monster, Tokidoki tigers, Kozik Labbit, and Qoo:

Jarvis's King Ken, Touma Boobie, Robocon, Afroken, and more:

Doraemon, Uglydolls, Tetsuwan Atom (Astroboy), Tintin and Pokemon:

King Joe, from the Japanese "Ultraman" TV series:
   But nothing can top the (taller than me) robot display cabinet that my buddy Octavio built for me! He made it in his basement about 12 years ago, when he & Suzanne lived in OP & he was still working with me at Hallmark. It houses dozens & dozens of mostly tin-toy robots collected on trips around the US, and Japan. Best combo birthday / Christmas gift ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment