Friday, August 28, 2009

Doppelganger

dop·pel·gang·er (dŏp'əl-gāng'ər, -gěng'-) n. A ghostly double of a living person, especially one that haunts its fleshly counterpart.

So I'm at my desk today when Brett comes up & whispers, "There's a girl over there talking to Rachel, & from behind I thought it was you!" A few minutes later, Steve (who sits an arm's length from me) emails, "What is the '90s Jen Rarey doing in Rachel's booth?" So I had to investigate. And indeed, Laurie looked strikingly like me, with the same glasses I wore before I switched to contacts. Weird!! Steve said to make sure we never touch because it could cause a tear in the fabric of the universe. Duly noted.

And speaking of doppelgangers, John & Steve showed up in EXACTLY the same outfit today. I'm still laughing! See more outfits like this on our Shoebox Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment