Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cards are done!!!

FOR THE FIRST. TIME. EVER. I FINISHED MY CHRISTMAS CARDS PRIOR TO THANKSGIVING!!! All thanks to Hallmark, who bestowed on us a code with which I got 75% off my online order. All the ones that need to be mailed will be mailed by Hallmark. The rest will be shipped to me so I can pass them out at work. It took me several hours today to design the cards and then import/input everyone's addresses, but that's a one-time thing, so next year
will be a snap. YESSSSSS!!!

My first idea was to draw a holiday cartoon. I got this idea a while ago, while running with the dogs (and by "running" I mean they were in front & pulling me along...all I was missing was the sled!)
Ultimately I decided to go with photos, though, since I have so many good ones of my gang:

No comments:

Post a Comment