Sunday, November 15, 2009

Animal equivalents

So I was having kind of a strange conversation with someone this week, and they asked me to declare my 3 favorite animals, and give reasons for each. I debated about it a lot, because there are so many animals I like (pretty much all of them, outside of arachnids and parasites). It took a while for me to formulate my answer.
Before you read on, come up with yours and post 'em as comments! It'll be fun.

My answers were:
• dogs, because they are invariably friendly & gregarious, with a positive attitude towards everything
• cheetahs, for their beauty & athleticism
• lemurs, not only because they're cute & energetic, but also because they live in cooperative societies
Then they tell me that the animals you choose say a lot about you. The first animal is supposed to be "What you're really like." The second is "How you'd like others to see you." And the third is "How others actually see you." I don't know who came up with this, but it's an interesting icebreaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment