Thursday, November 19, 2009

Project Runway Finale


Thanks to John & Natalie, Liz, Anita & Kari who came over tonight to watch the finale of the 6th season. Overall, a very good season...but I can't say much yet because I know Kelley isn't caught up. I will say that my prediction of a surprise appearance & a win by Epperson did NOT come true. I'm not so lucky in these reality-show-office pools!

So instead of a commentary on the winner, I'll show a photo of the delicious spread that we enjoyed. (Notice Aki peeking in the background. Taylor actually stood up & tried to take a bite out of John & Natalie's roasted tomato-cheddar cheese block! BAD TAYLOR!!)
abstract art?
yes, and...chocolate-mint brownies!
Since the party started after dark, I had told everyone to find my house by looking for the Christmas lights. Anita said, "You can probably see your lights from space!"

Oh c'mon, I've seen MUCH worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment