Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bring on the holidays!

Christmas is my favorite holiday, so I like getting in the spirit of things early! (Since I already have the Christmas lights on the front of the house, what's the harm in putting up the tree?)
Thanks to Grandma & Martha, I have an amazing collection of vintage anodized-metal ornaments. I love the bright, shiny colors, fun shapes & patterns! The tree was a gift from Mom a few years ago. The star at the top was a cheap flea market find. The silver stars were on super-sale after Christmas at Borders last year, and the tree skirt was a clearance item from Pier One. I love how everything looks together. The funny thing is that the skirt has red glitter decoration...so when the cats get up after sleeping on it, they look like they've been to a rave!

No comments:

Post a Comment