Sunday, March 7, 2010

Miss Polly has arrived!

This morning the dogs & I hopped in the car at 7 am & headed out to the Gardner airport to meet Scott, the pilot who would be transporting Polly from St. Louis.
At long last, the sun was shining!!!
The hangars:
Some of the Piperjets on the runway:
Scott's plane:
Polly! She is a petite, bright little dog with a friendly & funny personality. She immediately befriended me & my dogs and made herself right at home in my backyard. She's pathologically happy!!!
Beware of congregating shibas!
She'll be off to Kathy's house later tonight to await her permanent home. But I was glad to hang out with her today! (Dan Regan said she looks just like me, if I were a dog.)
VIDEOS:

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! I like the cartoon captions (especially the one with me in and Polly. She's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete