Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday surprise!


Is there anything better than coming to your desk & finding a delicious cookie? It seems the obvious answer would be, "No. No there isn't." But there IS, because this cookie is not only delicious, it was also baked by one of my most favoritest people, Andre. He is raising money for his annual AIDS walk through 4/24, and you can donate here if you're so inclined. (He's baking ALL 175 cookies, in Martha Stewart's cookie book since he met his fundraising goal!!!) For the record, I also dig that it looks like a sea urchin (which I hopefully will be seeing live soon on some Scuba dives. Sea urchins, not cookies. Nobody likes a wet cookie!). But I DO like fresh urchin! What was I talking about?
Follow the cookie madness here. (Blog is guranteed calorie-free.)

I just realized what else these remind me of: Cascoon, from Pokemon! And while I'm on the subject of Pokemon, enjoy this gallery of some of the most incredible character designs ever.

1 comment:

  1. You're one of my favoritest people, too.
    Thanks for the post and the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete