Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Here come the cartoons!

Here are the first of the drawings I scanned from my sketchbook. I did these on Saturday night following the prairie hike. More to come...
_______________________________________

_______________________________________
_______________________________________
The cattle may be lean, but I bet they're not LIGHT!
_______________________________________
_______________________________________
I imagined that if I got lost, I might have to hop a cow & ride home!
_______________________________________
Despite making friends, I DID have a ribeye for dinner...
_______________________________________
The definition of "idiot": Hiking on a shadeless prairie for several hours, carrying a bottle of sunblock that was never applied because the weather was cloudy & cool & I couldn't FEEL myself burning. Seriously. If I even THINK about the sun I burst into flames! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment