Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

   I will likely be going dark on the blog for a few days, but will have all kinds of exciting stuff to share in my next post, no doubt. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and please eat some turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes & pumpkin pie for me!
   I'm thankful that I didn't sign up for the Thanksgiving Day run this year. Last year was very cold, but this year... the wind chill is going to make it feel like SEVEN degrees in the morning!
   I'm also thankful for my family, who can always be counted on to make me laugh, like this drawing that Kristin just MMS'd to me:
"This is what im doing at work today :)"
   Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure that a) turkeys don't have combs on their head like chickens; and b) male turkeys (which have the big tail feathers) don't lay eggs. For verification purposes, I shall ask my Mother, who recently reported that she had more than a dozen wild turkeys walking around in her back yard. (Presumably because they know Mom is a sucker for animals & would offer safe refuge.)
   Please leave a comment for me & tell me what you're thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment