Wednesday, January 19, 2011

If you can't join 'em, beat 'em!

   We're apparently getting a ton of snow out there and traffic all over Kansas City is at a standstill. I say "apparently" because I am still holed up at work. And we have no windows. And I'm reading everyone's Facebook status updates about their long and treacherous drive home. No way I'm hitting the highway just to sit for two hours!
    So I posted that if I had just invested in a snowboard, I'd be home by now. (Of course, i'm breaking all laws of perspective & physics in this drawing, not to mention overstating my skill on a snowboard, but you get the idea.)
   Here are a couple of (very) raw sketches that I drew following my adventure in Steamboat. Can't wait to spend a little time refining them. I haven't been drawing nearly enough lately and my latest pursuit is a fun excuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment