Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Random Hallmark Moments: Coldilocks

sketch by my friend Gary
   This morning it was negative degrees when I woke up, it took over an hour to get to work due to the 3" of snow that fell last night, and I spent the first several hours of the day in a meeting in a conference room where I could practically see my breath. I wore my long wool coat in the meeting, and seriously considered the gloves. I'm not ill-prepared: I'm wearing layers, including a wool sweater. With all that wool I might as well be a sheep! I am also wearing thick socks and tall boots... which did not keep my toes from going numb! I'm a Jensicle!!! Space heater at my desk is on full blast. I can't wait to go home and climb under a blanket. I'm loving the snow but hating the big drafty office building!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment