Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowy day at home

   It snowed today. As in, 12+ inches! I stayed home to work on performance reviews, which was nice because I got a lot done and was able to work for 12 hours without worrying about driving. And because I got the pleasure of sitting on the couch under a blanket with pets taking turns keeping my feet warm while typing away and watching the snow come down in the back yard.
Enough snow to almost lose a shiba!
The snow piled up throughout the day.
No sooner did they want to go out...
Than they wanted to come back in!
Stop taking photos & towel me off!
That's a lot of snow!
The trees were pretty...
And so were their shadows!
By nightfall it had piled up, and was still coming down:
   I went out to shovel a path in the driveway to make sure I could get my car out tomorrow. The house looked so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment