Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sleepy Shibas

   OK, technically they're "not allowed" on the couch (meaning that they know they're not supposed to be up there when I can see them), but they looked so cute and they are so worn out from a houseful of puppies that I didn't have the heart to order them down.
   They managed 5 shibas in their home & yard yesterday (Sookie visiting + 4 puppies), and they had their paws full because the girls were a bit wild.
   Today has been more calm as they get settled into our routine. Koko woke me up at 4:30 am because he had to go out, so we had a quick round of play; then I went to sleep for another hour and a half; and then round two of play. Then I met Chandra for hot yoga, came home and held round three. Then Aki & Tay & I went out to run a quick cross-country 5k. It felt good to stretch our legs.
   Tonight is the annual Kansas City Pet Telethon on 38 the Spot TV from 6:30-9:30, and I'll be answering phones during the second hour. Any bets on whether or not I'll be able to stay awake???

No comments:

Post a Comment