Friday, June 10, 2011

Lemurs Lead To...

    I was drawing lemurs today for some reason (probably because Gypsy looks like one, with her black & white coloring and crazy-big eyes, and also because they're super-cute and fun to draw). And then I thought about how much I want to go to Madagascar to see lemurs in the wild. There are a ton of "M" places I'd like to go... Madagascar, Maldives, Marquesas, Moscow, and of course I'd love to go back to Maui, 宮島 (Miyajima), Morocco, and Madrid. Maybe I'll make all my vacation plans alphabetically. That's one way to break the whole world down into chunks. Problem is, it would take waaaay too long to get to Zimbabwe, and I'd like that to be higher on the list...
Ring-tailed Lemur
Lemurrific Gyppo
   I did a Google image search for lemurs and ran across the Duke Lemur Center. Never heard of it before. Need to go to North Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment