Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Downward Facing Cat

   I guess by now Gypsy knows that Tuesday night is always yoga night, because I just caught her in the middle of her practice. If she masters Eight Angle Pose before me, I'm going to be super pissed!
   Britten announced tonight that she is taking over the Thursday night class as well, so my dream from the last 2+ years has finally come true. Yoga is a perfect counter-balance for running and the stresses at work (or anywhere else). And that's not to mention Britten's humor.
   Tonight, though, I was cracking up because there was a woman in the class who kept sighing, and it sounded very cat-like. And a guy who looks a lot like Joey Chestnut, the hot dog eating champ who protected his U.S. title yesterday, though たけるこばやし (Takeru Kobayashi) has beaten his record overseas. Anyway, I can tell you with absolute certainty that balancing on your hands while snickering is much harder than it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment