Wednesday, August 31, 2011

CooCoo for Cocoa Cookies

   I was still too sick and feverish to go in to work today, though I was feeling a little better. I've been getting a lot of work done on my trusty laptop, and have pretty much spent the last three days on the couch with no human contact.
   I definitely wasn't up to going for our usual walks, so even the dogs were bored.
   I decided that what I needed to perk myself up was to bake up a batch of chocolate-chocolate chip-mint cookies. Ben just shared the recipe with me, and I already had all of the ingredients at home.
   This turned out to be both a good and bad idea. Good because they were quick and easy to make, gave me a different activity for a little while, and I froze half the batter so it would be easy to bake up some more later. Bad because they are FREAKIN' DELICIOUS, and I first had to restrain myself from devouring all the batter, and then from devouring all the soft, warm cookies as they came out of the oven. These are the cookie equivalent to crack.*
  *Granted, I haven't actually tried crack, and don't plan to, but from what I hear, it's addictive. And crack's got nothing on these cookies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment