Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cleaning Day

I finally realized that all my friends are liars, albeit well-intentioned liars. Because when they come to my house & I ask them if they can smell animals, everyone claims they have a cold, or are otherwise stopped up, and can't smell anything. Well, truth be told, my dogs sleep on the couches against my will, and the oils from their coat have made my house smell really doggy. Blecch. Not to mention that my family room seating is 14 years old, so it's not surprising they're not-so-fresh.
Enter Bob, from Cleaning Edge, whom I found through Angie's List. He arrived bright & early this morning to tackle my couches & loveseats, and every rug in the house. He's hard at work now. And if this doesn't do the trick, it's boot camp for the dogs (get off that couch, Soldier!) and new furniture time. Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment