Friday, January 6, 2012

Snowy Owls

   My friend Joni saw snowy owls yesterday... In MISSOURI! I wanted to play hooky & go with her, but I chickened out. (Which is unfortunate, because owls love chickens!) She said, "I don't even know if I'll see them." But I just knew she would. And she did! Lucky girl. Coincidentally, tonight I flipped over last year's Charley Harper calendar to find... SNOWY OWLS!
   A quick Google image search turned up some other great owl & raptor images like the ones below, as well as this other fun site with many others. Owls are, and have been, in vogue and as an artist and designer, it's easy to see why.
Paper Source plush owl
Charley Harper
Satsuma Press
Larissa
Charley Harper
Audubon
Charley Harper
Robert Havell
Charley Harper
Sass & Peril
Charley Harper
Pamela Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment