Saturday, April 28, 2012

Flowers, Sawako, and Contentment

   I made the mistake of going to Home Depot this morning, and as is my habit, I failed to get away without a cartload of flowers. It's a sickness… they have such beautiful plants, and I can't help myself. Problem is, it's a LOT of work when I get them home!
   Fortunately, Sawako was free today, and came over to help bail me out. We both planted, and in no time we had finished, and were kicking back on the deck with the pups and some snacks. Perfect day!
TA-DAAAAAH!
   Tay waits patiently for us to finish. He was quite tired from Run Wyld, and slept on the chair the whole time!
   The dogs love Sawako. Gypsy, too, came out to greet her and was unusually friendly. She had met Sawako only once before, but treated her like an old friend. I didn't know it at the time, but she would only live a couple more days, so looking back I am so very happy that Sawako joined us, and was able to lavish attention on Gypsy. It made her final days more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment