Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spoiled cat of the year

   Here is my entry in the first annual "Spoiled cat of the year" competition... And its corollary, the "Crazy cat lady of the year". I really believe that Gyp & I are a cinch to clench both titles. Better clear some space on the mantle for the trophies!
In all seriousness though, my friends are awesome: fellow pet lovers, they are empathetic to the situation and came through on the sample request. We're up to NINE plates, plus assorted treats.
   Gyp is still grazing a little at a time, & needs to be gently reminded to do so, but I'm thrilled with her progress. I can honestly say that I am certain I am doing everything in my power to give her every chance to thrive, & the rest is in God's hands. At the end of all this, feeling sure of that will help me be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment