Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Mary Ann is so sweet! She (and Lexi) brought Halloween treats for my pups--and a cute note, too!
The "when they feel better" is referencing that they were very sick Monday & Tuesday, having spent much of Saturday & Sunday devouring cat poop & clumping litter at Greg's house. I didn't realize the cat box was accessible, he didn't realize my dogs were into that sort of thing...
And when I came home from work on Monday night, it was like Diarrhea Armageddon on all my rugs. I cleaned all night as they continued to get sick (it was cold & wet, so they couldn't stay outside).
That Hoover steam cleaner I bought last month was a key investment! My house still smells like a petting zoo, but it's becoming more tolerable, and thankfully the dogs are fine again. At the end of the day, that is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment