Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Funday

   I woke up early-ish this morning and went for a 7 mile run, bringing my 2+ year grand total to 601.1 miles. I hit the 500 mile mark back on November 29 in Sonoma, California, so I've really increased my mileage per week since then! Going to try to keep it up as long as I can. Loving this cold, snowy weather, and of course the Sheebs love it too.
   Kismet, on the other hand, prefers to remain warm and cozy on my head. She is the weirdest/awesomeness cat ever.
   Later I met up with Polly and we drove downtown to pick up Michele & Ted, so we could all enjoy brunch together before they flew back to Columbus. We started out at eggtc. and had a huge meal, and then had dessert and coffee at Classic Cup on the plaza. It was so fun to catch up with them since I hadn't seen them since I visited Columbus in July for our reunion. Of course, this time was slightly less exciting since it didn't involve a ride in a classic Porsche. ;)
   Then I rounded out the day with more Olympics… What a surprise. Women's snowboard cross was on, and as expected it was full of mayhem and surprises.
   I can't wait to get out there and ride again!!!!!!! One of these days I might have to consider taking another lesson and trying to learn to do some jumps… get out there and show these whippersnappers how it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment