Saturday, April 26, 2014

Gameface photos

   These are the photos that the pros captured at Warrior Dash.
   Scaling the Grape Nuts mountain (it had a huge Grape Nuts ad on the side). This obstacle was my proudest of the day. There were a ton of people bottlenecked at the base, waiting to climb, because so many were struggling to get up the slippery, steep wall. When we were on deck, Richard told me to go first. I grabbed the rope and swiftly scaled the wall... apparently so swiftly that people at the base were a little astounded and were commenting on it. Just look at my leather Warrior skirt fly!  :)
Swimming in a big, muddy cesspool (that's my lil' head to the right of the green shirt):
GIANT MUD SLIDE!!!
   And my running mate, Richard, and me at the finale:

No comments:

Post a Comment