Saturday, August 9, 2014

Machine Head Artwork!

   As usual, we had a blast at our annual day of metal-art-making at Machine Head KC with the inimitable Dick Jobe. We made dozens of cat and dog table sculptures and yard stakes based on my logo for this year's Vegas-themed Art Unleashed.
   The crew: Ricky, me (trying to be tall like Ricky), Connie, Jared, Jason, & Dick. Not pictured: Tully, Mackenzie, and Mr. Q. And Aki & Taylor.
   Jared even made a wicked alligator!!
    Dick welcomed the Shibas as usual, and they enjoyed hanging out in the shop with us, and especially some quick walks in a decidedly more urban landscape than they usually get to see. Taro was one of the names I was considering when I adopted Taylor, before I decided that Taylor suited him just fine.

    And it was fun to find this ivy-covered wall tucked into an alleyway between buildings:

No comments:

Post a Comment