Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sicky but lucky


   Wouldn't you know it, I finally take a nice, long vacation, and have an awesome time… And then immediately get sick afterwards. I've got some crazy amalgamation of a sinus infection and a cold and maybe the flu too. I feel like crap. And I just took all those days off work, and can't take any more… Or I'll miss some critical project deadlines. I have to be a strong teammate and power through.
   Fortunately, though, I have some of the best friends in the world. When I arrived at work today feeling low, I found a bag full of homegrown tomatoes, green tea, dark chocolate, and chicken noodle soup. I still feel like crap. But I'm a lot happier. :)
   Dinner tonight is a glass of Alka Seltzer cold & flu with a dark chocolate bar chaser. Maybe I'll work up for Alka Seltzer & soup tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment