Saturday, February 28, 2015

Leo dance party

   This is my portrait of Leo for a benefit for Field of Dreams equine education center in Columbus, Ohio. The center is a nonprofit and offers programs for kids with autism, as well as cognitive or behavioral challenges, or developmental disabilities. 
   Leo is said to love music, and he swings his head side to side in time with the beat if a kid is playing music in the stable. When no one is around, I think he puts on his Leo Beats and has a dance party in the barn.
   I was planning to paint this, but the colored pencils from Britten and Rich allowed me to create while I convalesce on the couch. Huge thanks to my bestest buddy Charlotte for organizing this benefit art auction! Here's Mr. Leo himself:
   And here is the whole collection of work from the participating artists. It's going to be a great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment